- For markets without a mask mandate, you may take class without a mask if you are fully vaccinated. To take class without your mask, you must provide proof of vaccination by showing your vaccine card, vaccine passport or a photo of either. Proof will be required before every class.
- Your full name and dates of required dose(s) must be visible on the vaccination card.
- If proof of vaccination cannot be provided upon class entry, you will be required to wear a mask at all times while in the studio.
- Note that you must show proof of vaccination in order to take class at our NYC and Brooklyn studios
- As an extra precaution, SLT staff are encouraged to wear masks while in studio, regardless of vaccination status.
To Our SLT Community,
SLT’s #1 priority continues to be the wellbeing of our staff and community. As a return to normal approaches, we strive to set the standard in keeping you safe and healthy. Whether you’re staying #soreAF with us in studio or at home with On Demand, we are staying up to date on all local and federal regulations to make informed decisions and will communicate changes with you as needed.
- If you feel sick or unwell, please stay home. We are advising our staff to do the same.
- Please do not arrive for your class/session more than 10 minutes prior to start time to avoid overcrowding and ensure proper social distancing.
- Please wash or sanitize your hands upon arrival. There is plentiful hand sanitizer throughout the studios.
- If applicable in your region, we encourage you to check in for class on your own mobile device via our app once you arrive at the studio.
- If new to SLT, please make sure you create an account online and sign the electronic waiver before coming to the studio.
- Plexiglass dividers are placed on the front desk in order to keep the appropriate social distance during check-in and other contact.
- We have floor signage to indicate where you should stand when waiting for the front desk, bathrooms or water fountains. We encourage you to come prepared for class to limit unnecessary lines for changing areas.
- In studios that don’t already have designated spots, machines have been numbered so that you will now have a designated spot upon arrival.
- Please thoroughly wipe down your machine before and after class, especially all parts of the machine that you touched.
- As always, grip socks are required. Our Sock Rental program is currently suspended. You can bring your own or purchase a pair from our premium assortment.
- Towels and grip mats will be temporarily suspended. Please feel free to bring your own if you’d like.
- As stated, class participants will be asked to wipe down their machines before and after class with our EPA registered wipes.
- We have invested in additional and substantial EPA-registered disinfectants as well as air purifiers for proper disinfection of the space.
- The studios will receive an increased number of professional deep cleans.
- Every staff member has been trained on new cleaning and disinfecting procedures for every area of the studio.
- Retail is available for purchase, however please minimize touching of items and avoid trying things on at the studio. You can return retail, and we will not put it back on the floor until deemed safe by apparel industry standards.
- All high-touch amenities have been removed from the space to limit hand-to-hand contact. Hair ties, gum, feminine hygiene products and phone charging will be available upon request. During this time, please bring your own toiletries as needed.
- All credits have been automatically extended.
- Memberships are on a per studio basis. Please get in touch with your studio for more information.
- While we are putting all of the necessary measures into place, we trust that our community will work together to help us. Please be mindful of your neighbors, in the studio or elsewhere to keep the appropriate social distance.