GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Instructors and classes are subject to change without notice. Please visit the SLT class schedule for updates.
- SLT accepts Mastercard, Visa, American Express, cash or checks.
- SLT is not responsible for any bank overdraft fees.
- All classes must be prepaid.
- All sales are final. Classes are non-refundable, exchangeable or transferable.
What if I need to cancel my class?
- No problem! We have a 12 –hour cancellation policy. That means you can cancel up to 12 hours before class start time and the class will be credited back to your account for future use.
- Canceled classes cannot be switched within the 12-hour window, however you may show up as a walk-in for another class that same day and if a spot is available, it’s yours!
- All sales are final. Classes are non-refundable, exchangable or transferable.
- If you need to cancel a reservation, log into MindBody, go to My Info, click My Schedule and click Cancel next to the class time. If you have trouble cancelling or have any questions, email your local studio.
WE ARE SORRY, BUT WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS. IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL WITHIN 12 HOURS OF THE CLASS START TIME, YOU WILL LOSE THE CLASS CREDIT.
What is the waitlist and how does that work?
- If a class you’d like to take is full, we highly recommend putting yourself on the waitlist.
- In order to do so, you must purchase a class or series. If you do not get a spot in the class, your account will be credited!
- If a spot opens, you will be added to the class and receive an email confirmation.
- All classes have a 12-hour cancellation notice, so if you're added to a class from the waitlist at the last minute, be aware the 12-hour cancellation still applies.
- The waitlist closes 12 hours prior to that class start time.
- If you no longer want a spot in the class, you need to remove yourself from the waitlist 12 hours in advance of the class. If you are added to the class and fail to remove yourself in time, you will lose the class credit.
To check your waitlist status, log into MindBody, go to My Info, click My Schedule. If you got into the class it will say “Waitlist Unconfirmed.” If you do not want this class, be sure to remove yourself or notify us and we’ll remove you!
Do you offer a Monthly Unlimited option?
- We offer a monthly unlimited membership at our NYC and Hamptons studios.
- You can book up to 1 class a day, every day!
- The monthly unlimited auto-renews every month. So the day it expires, your account will automatically purchase you another month under the same terms.
- If you’re on the monthly unlimited and no-show for or late cancel (under 12-hours notice) a class you will incur a $30 fee.
- To purchase your Monthly Unlimited, log into your MindBody account, go to Contracts and choose Monthly Unlimited.
If you want to cancel your Monthly Unlimited at any point, just email us 3 days prior to the expiration of the current month, and we will cancel the auto renew!
WHAT IF I AM RUNNING LATE TO CLASS?
- We get it, life happens...trains are late, and meetings run over. If you are signed up for a class (whether you are an existing client or brand new to SLT) and are running late, you have a 5-minute window from the start time of the scheduled class to keep your reserved spot.
- If you are over 5-minutes late, your spot may be given to a standby student.
- To ensure the safety of our clients, if you have never tried SLT before and are over 5-minutes late you will not be permitted to enter the class. We require that all new students receive a proper introduction to the instructor and megaformer and suggest arriving 10-minutes before class begins. Thank you in advance for understanding!
exchange and return policy
- Merchandise must be exchanged within 30 days of purchase to the same studio from which it was purchased.
- Items purchased in one region cannot be exchanged in another region.
- Merchandise must not be worn, altered or washed.
- Merchandise must have all tags attached and be returned in original packaging.
- No cash refunds.