Manager of Instructor Recruiting
Are you obsessed with the fitness scene? Do you seek out the hottest instructors at the newest boutique studios? Are you passionate about SLT and finding some serious a$$ kickers to join our SLTeam? We are looking for a motivated, organized, and outgoing person who knows what it takes to be a rock star SLT instructor. This position reports directly to the Director of Training and Development.
- Manage and maintain the recruiting process from scouting and screening to hiring in all SLT regions.
- Work with all studio managers and Training and Development team members to insure ideal staffing and consistent recruiting in all markets.
- Manage the recruiting calendar.
- Ability to work a 40-hour workweek and travel to all SLT regions (lots more to come)!
· Candidates must have a passion for SLT and fitness, must love meeting new people and be willing and able to travel.
Interested in becoming the next SLT MegaStar Instructor? Are you charismatic? Fitness-obsessed? Energetic and enthusiastic? Are you reliable and professional AF? Do you genuinely care about people and love telling them what to do? Well then, you sound perfect!
SLT is looking for enthusiastic and knowledgeable people with a passion for fitness to join our team. Our training program will teach you everything you need to know about the SLT method, the Megaformer and how to teach and motivate clients to strengthen, lengthen, and tone their bodies. Our unique classes are high energy, low impact and full body. The combination of strength training, Pilates, and cardio will leave you shaking, sweating, and completely addicted.
- Attend 3-week instructor training course
- Observe and take classes taught by current instructors
- Teach mock classes
- Audition to be placed on the schedule
- Availability to teach at least 8 classes per week
- Availability to attend team meetings and workshops
- Prior fitness experience a plus
- Experience with the Megaformer a plus