DIRECTOR OF NEW STUDIO DEVELOPMENT
The Director of New Studio Development is responsible for overseeing the rollout of SLT studios nationwide. This key executive will manage the entire development process from market mapping and lease negotiation to punch-list and studio handover. They will collaborate with internal and external teams to create studio design standards and interact with real estate brokers, architects, engineers, contractors and suppliers to execute the development plan.
- Identify brokers and developers in ideal markets.
- Work with broker networks to map markets, identify sites and negotiate terms.
- Build consultant teams including architects, MEP, structural and acoustic engineers, contractors, and audio specialists to execute national development plan.
- Create site survey program to identify potential construction obstacles, compliance issues prior to lease execution.
- Standardize build-out and generate a prototype budget to achieve target costs per foot targets.
- Oversee consultant teams to ensure quality controls, adherence to budgets and schedules.
- Collaborate with team to design interesting and efficient interiors.
- Manage Procurement of FF&E, accessories and office supplies.
- Coordinate with greater team to ensure all preopening supplies are onsite as required.